Hello Guys, As per section 139AA of the Income Tax Act 1961, it is compulsory to link Aadhaar number with PAN by 30th June 2021. The Income tax department will levy a fee of Rs.1000 if you fail to link your PAN card and Aadhaar on or before 30th June 2021. If you have already linked/seeded your PAN with your Aadhaar, you can check the status also here. Lets Get Started.
Step to Follow:
- Click Here to Open Income Tax Website – Click Here
- Scroll Down and then Click 2nd Link Aadhaar to Check the Status of Pan Aadhaar.
- Now Enter Your Pan and Aadhaar number to check it is already linked or not.
- After Check, If you want to link then come to main page.
- Now Click 1st Link Aadhaar Option.
- Enter Your Pan Number, Aadhaar Number, Name as per Aadhaar and any Mobile Number.
Now Tick “I have only year of birth in Aadhaar card” If You have Birth Year only in your Aadhaar card.
If not then wont Tick “I have only year of birth in Aadhaar card”
Finally Tick “I agree to validate my Aadhaar details” then Click Link Aadhaar.
Now Enter 6 Digit OTP then Click Validate.
Now You will get a Confirmation message Like below.
- That’s All.
Thank you for Visiting Tamil Geek Boy. Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for more information’s. Keep Visiting.
how to link pan card to aadhar card,link pan to aadhaar online,aadhar link pan card online,how to link aadhaar card with pan card,pan link with aadhar,pan aadhar link online,aadhar card,how to link aadhar with pan,link aadhar card with pan card,aadhar number link pan card,pan card link with aadhar card in hindi,aadhar pan link status check,aadhar link pan card,how to link pan card with aadhar card in mobile,how to link pan card with aadhar card,aadhar pan link,pan card link aadhar status