Hello Guys, In this post i will show you How to get Lost Document Report (LDR) Online In Tamilnadu. You can use this method to get Duplicate copy for your Driving Licence, RC Book, Passport, School & College Certificate and Govt or Private ID Cards. You need to pay Rs.50 Govt Fees to get this LDR Report. Lets Get Started.
Step to Follow:
- Go to Tamilnadu Police Website – Click here
- Now Click Citizen Services (Paid) > Lost Document Report.
- Click Report in next page.
- In Next page Fill all the required information’s of the Complainant (Document Missed Person).
- Now enter the secure code and Then Click Send OTP.
- Now Enter the OTP and secure code then click submit.
- In next page Fill all the necessary details of the Lost Document.
- Finally Click Make Payment and Pay Rs.50 Government Fees.
- After the Fees Payment, You need to upload Any Govt ID to get the LDR Report.
- You can Upload, Driving Licence, RC Book, Pan Card, Or Private ID too.
- Make sure the Upload Document File Size is below 200KB and then JPEG , PNG Format only allowed.
- Just Upload the Document by clicking Choose File and then click Procced.
- In next page You will get your LDR Copy.
- You can use the DOWNLOAD LDR option to download the LDR incase of any failure of network after your successful payment.
This application is for lodging report of documents lost in Tamil Nadu only.
A copy of the system generated ‘Lost Document Report’ will be automatically sent to the e-mail ID provided by you.
Report lodged under this application is not a subject matter of enquiry/investigation.
False report to Police is a punishable offence.
Video Tutorial :
Thank you for Visiting Tamil Geek Boy. Subscribe our Youtube Channel for more information’s. Keep Visiting.