Hello Guys, In this post i will show you How to Use Your Mobile Camera As Webcam for PC or Laptop. You can use this method for recording social videos, video broadcasting, security surveillance etc. You can link the Mobile camera to pc by using Data Cable or Wi-Fi. Let’s get started.
support check :
- Download and Install iVCam for Mobile – Android | IOS
- Download and Install iVCam for PC / Laptop – x64 | x86
Connect Via Wi-Fi :
- Turn on Hotspot in your mobile and Connect your PC / Laptop To Your Mobile Hotspot Network.
- Alternatively If you have any modem then just connect your mobile and PC to Same Network.
Connect Via USB Data Cable :
- Just Connect your mobile to PC / Laptop by using any quality USB Data Cables.
- Select the Connection method by File transfer.
- Now Enable Developer options for Your Mobile (Google it with your Mobile model to know how to enable Developer Mode).
- Now Open Developer options and Enable USB debugging.
Step to Follow :
- After the connection Just open iVCam Both Mobile and PC / Laptop.
- Now Both will Connect automatically.
- Now Click Play Symbol Like below in Mobile.
- That’s all. Now You can Use Your Mobile Camera As Webcam for PC or Laptop.
Video Tutorial :
Thank you for Visiting Tamil Geek Boy. Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for more information’s. Keep Visiting.